Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's offishul, boyz! Special Free Fan Screenings of Ultramarines in the US!

This ALWAYS cracks me up! Haha!
Remember that one time I was talking about about going to the "Ultramarines" screening with Dan Abnett and producer Bob Thompson? And then I also mentioned my doubts about the date of the screening that was published on the cinema's website and the total lack of any and all media hype about the event? Well, turned out I was right all along and that the actual screening will be on the 26th of February.




Don't believe me? Check the official "Ultramarines" website for information on how to get your FREE admission to any of the screenings throughout the country. Oh, yes. That's right. It's not only going to be in the Chicagoland area, my friends. Here's the current schedule:

Saturday February 26

Dallas, TX - 11 AM, at the Lewisville Cinemark Movies 8, 1600 S Stemmons Freeway @ Corp Drive , Lewisville, Texas 75067

Seattle, WA - 11 AM, at the Metro Cinemas, 4500 9th Avenue, N.E., Seattle, Washington 98105

Chicago, IL -11 AM, at the Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18, 3740 East Main Street, St Charles, Illinois 60174 Followed by Q&A with producer Bob Thompson

Sunday February 27

Los Angeles, CA - 11 AM, at the Mann 10 Glendale Exchange, 128 North Maryland Avenue, Glendale, California 91206

Baltimore, MD - 11 AM, at the Landmark's Harbor East Cinema, 645 S President St., Baltimore, Maryland 21202

New York, NY - 11 AM, at the Village East Cinema, 181-189 Second Avenue, New York 10012 Followed by Q&A with producer Bob Thompson


As you can see, some of the screening will also feature a Q&A with producer Bob Thompson. While a similar message was posted on Dan Abnett's blog, it doesn't seem like the famous Black Library writer will attend the screenings for Q&A. This, while disheartening, is still not enough to stop me from seeing this with my friends. I think it will be a blast and I will see if we can bring a camera of some sort to record the Q&A with Mr. Thompson.

Again, if you have any questions that you'd like me to ask, feel free to comment and I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You think you have something to say? You Shall Show no Fear of expressing your thoughts. The Inquisition can't.. =][= PURGED =][=