Saturday, February 12, 2011

Help me fund my Orcs and Goblins Army!

There I said. Don't worry, I'm not expecting donations from you. I was just hoping to sell a few of my miniatures to help me with paying for the Orcs and Goblins army I am so itching to paint and play. Soo.. I just posted a couple of things on the good ole eBay! Obviously I would rather have a reader of this blog win them, so if you are interested in buying my auctions I will make sure to add something small as a token of appreciation. It's not gonna be anything super special.. just something. Yeah.. Plus if you have your own blog I'll feature you in a blog post, maybe get you some extra clicks?




Thanks in advance to any of you kind souls that decide to help me out with my very own Warhammer Fantasy army!

- Skarvald the Troll-faced

No comments:

Post a Comment

You think you have something to say? You Shall Show no Fear of expressing your thoughts. The Inquisition can't.. =][= PURGED =][=