Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Still Alive!

Hey there, Battle Brothers!
Just a quick note about my recent absence and the lack of posts..I've been having problems with the fan of my beloved PC and when my dad opened it up to clean some of the dust, etc. etc. he also removed the processor in order to clean around and beneath it. Unfortunately, when he tried to put it back he managed to bend 4 or 5 of the many pins. I know it is fixable, but with finals, work and more around the corner we just haven been able to repair it.
Add to that some glitches with the Internet connection and some nasty cold weather here in Chicagoland and maybe you'll understand my frustration.... ;_;


 I've been playing a bunch of games, though - I wrote up and ran a Spearhead Free For All event a little after Thanksgiving (it was appropriately named "Tanksgiving") and participated in a very cool Apocalypse game with 3,000 pts. of Space Wolves. My first bigger game with my Wolves, in fact. My Wolves were bravely defending an important bastion from the invading Orkz, Chaos Space Marines and Tyranids while Skarvald the Troll-faced reaped a great tally by slaying an incredibly powerful Daemon and then counter-attacking Ghazghkull and his Nobz.

 Our local Games Workshop also ran a 400 pt. Combat Patrol tournament of which I also have some nifty picture.
I will do my best to write up some battle reports for you guys.
In the mean time I will try to catch up with the painting of my Space Wolves..

Thanks for the patience!
- Skarvald the Troll-faced

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Looking forward to the posts. Perhaps we can get together sometime reasonably soon for a game or two. Shoot me an email, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

You think you have something to say? You Shall Show no Fear of expressing your thoughts. The Inquisition can't.. =][= PURGED =][=