Thursday, July 7, 2011

Forecast with Finecast: Foreshadowing my Adepticon 2012 Team Tournament Army!

I know you like to guess and I know it's been deader than a Thunder hammer'd Necron too far away from a Ressurection Orb in here, so here it is.. --> My next army and more importantly - a glimpse of what I will be bringing to Adepticon 2012 for the Team Tournament! It's something new, something old.. something bold..

It's..

What the..? Orkz AND Dark Eldar?
What could it be? I'm sure you have it all figured out by now.
Is it Orkz? Or perhaps.. Dark Eldar? Or maybe both.. or neither of 'em? Gah!!!!
But wait.. what is that 'urty gubbinz down there? It looks painful.. Let us take a closer look.


1 comment:

You think you have something to say? You Shall Show no Fear of expressing your thoughts. The Inquisition can't.. =][= PURGED =][=